The Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) partners with not-for-profit organizations and associations to promote Geosynthetics 2013. We invite you to partner with us—and reap the benefits.
When you become a supporting organization, IFAI will:
- Provide your members with the lowest registration packages (IFAI member rate).
- Provide discounted trade show floor passes to your members.
- Provide your organization with a complimentary 10 x 10 foot exhibit booth, if selected.
- Promote your organization as a supporting organization in Geosynthetics 2013 promotional literature, garnering thousands of impressions worldwide.
- Promote your organization as a supporting organization on our Geosynethetics 2013 website, providing your name, logo and a link to your website.
- Provide editorial space in the Geosynthetics 2013 Show Guide to describe the mission and activities of your organization in a 50-word description, to be provided by your organization.
- Distribute your organization’s promotional materials at Geosynthetics 2013.
- Prominently display your organization’s logo in the supporting organization display area.
- Provide your organization with one Geosynthetics 2013 registration package that you may award to one select member at your discretion.
In exchange, IFAI asks that you perform the following:
- List Geosynthetics 2013 on your event calendars online, in your electronic communications, and print channels, and link to www.geosynthetics2013.com by Aug. 1, 2012.
- Send three emails to your members informing them how they can take advantage of the partnership. IFAI will provide the email text for your convenience. Include Bonnie Hanson (firstname.lastname@example.org) on all email communications regarding Geosynthetics 2013.
- Post a Geosynthetics 2013 ad banner on your website that links to the Geosynthetics 2013 website by Aug. 1, 2012. Send size and format requirements to Bonnie Hanson at email@example.com.
If you choose, we will also provide these additional benefits. Please contact us for more details.
- Room space to hold your association’s meeting at our convention center. Take advantage of free meeting space and special rates for audio/visual, food/beverage and hotel room blocks. (Subject to availability.)
- Prime sponsorship opportunities right where your members will be: at educational programs, networking events, and a multitude of show advertisements and package sponsorships.